An Effective way of depicting the technical skills by working or non working science based models. Students can showcase their innovative talent by making projects on various themes.
No. of participants:
Models can be prepared individually involving one student or team wise involving maximum four students under the guidance of one teacher.
Categories for Model Preparation:
Models prepared on the following themes can participate in the Science Exhibition.
• Natural Hazards Identification and Hazard Management Systems
• Polymer & Environment
• Renewable energy cost and efficiency
• Solar Energy cost and efficiency
• Biofuel and Biomass Energy
• Waste to energy
• Ecosystem Management
• Solid waste management
• Solar Cells, Solar Appliances
• Future Energy Technology
• Fire Alarm
• Electric Motor
• Logic Gates (Universal NAND or NOR Gates)
# Projects of new concept and new innovations in the field of science are also welcomed
• All the participating models will be judged by a panel of judges on Technical Skill, Originality in idea and application, Presentation, Depth of knowledge and Clarity
• 2 minutes will be given to participants for oral presentation on their respective model.
• Models must be designed and assembled entirely by the students although teachers and others may give advice. Any assistance given by someone else should be noted clearly on the display.